A Case-Based Review of Infectious Disease
By Edin Pujagic DO
Filling the need for a clinically relevant, concise, and affordable infectious disease exam preparation tool, A Case-Based Review of Infectious Disease offers a practical, proven approach to increasing your understanding and knowledge of this critical area of medicine. This comprehensive text is both challenging and enjoyable―an ideal resource for a variety of medical board and MOC exams, including internal medicine, family medicine, and infectious disease.
- Contains 100 case-based clinical vignettes that showcase both common and less common presentations of various infectious diseases.
- Presents each case in a classic board-style question format, with detailed answers and explanations that reinforce relevant concepts.
- Includes explanations of the main concept and correct answer for each question, as well as why incorrect answer choices are incorrect.
- Features figures and tables embedded in explanations that highlight must-know information.
- Provides references at the end of each explanation for further reading.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.