First Aid for the Match 5th Edition 2010
Written by medical students who recently completed the match process
First Aid for the Match is a insider’s guide to preparing for and succeeding in the match process.
- The fifth edition features:
- Two-color interior design
- The latest statistics and
- Advice on matching in each specialty and?Major sub-specialty
- Advice on preparing for the 4th year of medical school, and special considerations for IMGs and residents with young families.
A chapter on what to do if you don’t match (“the scramble”) is also included.?Chapters on polishing your CV and writing stellar application essays, plus tips on “wowing” them during the interview, will help you map your career path and plan appropriately for success.