Harper’s illustrated Biochemistry – 31st edition
by Victor Rodwell
Now in full color edition
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
The Thirty-First Edition of Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry continues to emphasize the link between biochemistry and the understanding of disease states, disease pathology, and the practice of medicine. Featuring a full-color presentation and numerous medically relevant examples, Harper’s presents a clear, succinct review of the fundamentals of biochemistry that every student must understand in order to succeed in medical school.
All 58 chapters help you understand the medical relevance of biochemistry:
• Full-color presentation includes more than 600 illustrations
• Case studies emphasize the clinical relevance of biochemistry
• NEW CHAPTER on Biochemistry of Transition Metals addresses the importance and overall pervasiveness of transition metals
• Review Questions follow each of the eleven sections
• Boxed Objectives define the goals of each chapter
• Tables encapsulate important information
• Every chapter includes a section on the biomedical importance of a given topic