- Volume 1: Stations 1 & 3
- Volume 2: Stations 2 & 4
- Volume 3: Station 5
- Sort by Default Order
An Aid to the MRCP Paces - (3-Vol) Robert E. J. Ryder, M. Afzal Mir, E. Anne Freeman Includes:
Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1 byWritten for candidates sitting their MRCP Part 1 examination, this revision focuses on the recurring themes which come up in the questions. The book also includes a chapter on clinical pharmacology (which alone accounts for up to 30% of the questions), looking at aspects of drug-induced disease and drug interactions. Finally there is a chapter on statistics and epidemiology which is rarely covered in other texts, but is often included in the exam.
- Helps MRCP Part 1 candidates prepare for and pass their exam.
- Addresses an increasingly important topic in the exam.
- Addresses a topic that is vital to passing the exam, but which most candidates are poorly prepared for.
- Covers all the relevant basic science subjects plus includes clinical pharmacology.
- Is of use to candidates studying for other postgraduate exams such as PLAB, USMLE and MRCPCH.
- Is the first book of its kind in the membership market and is now regarded as essential for exam preparation
- ISBN-10: 0443073260
- ISBN-13: 978-0443073267
Best of Five Questions for MRCP Part 1 1st Editionby This new book contains 350 'best of five' multiple-choice questions for the new MRCP (UK) Part 1 exam. The questions cover a wide range of topics in both clinical medicine and applied basic sciences. The answers are fully descriptive and will help the candidate appreciate why the correct answer is the best of the five given, and include useful background information. The questions are in random order by topic, with the first 50 being less difficult - and thereafter the questions get more challenging. To aid revision, there is an appendix at the end of the book that lists the questions under topic headings.
- A new book of 350 new-style best of five questions in the style of the MRCP (UK) Part 1 exam
- Questions presented randomly by topic - as they would be encountered in the real exam
- Has fully descriptive answers
- Covers both clinical and basic science topics
- Includes an appendix where questions are grouped according to topic
- ISBN-10: 0443100209
- ISBN-13: 978-0443100208
Notes and Notes for MRCP 1 and 2 - 2nd Edition (3-Vol) by Dr. Yousif Abdallah Hamad
Pass MRCP Part 2: A Problem based ApproachGet Pass MRCP Part 2: A Problem based Approach, Designed to promote active learning and test the skills required to pass MRCP Part 2.ISBN: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??9781905635948Published: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?25 Jun 2015Author: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Paul K HamiltonPublisher: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??PastestNumber of pages: ? ? ??688
This title comprehensively covers the topics most likely to appear in the exam via problem-based cases that both test and inform your understanding.
Available at Winco Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD?s and DVD?s.
Passmed MRCP Part 1 Revision Qbank 2020-2021 (7-Vol)
MRCP Part 1 revisionOur well established MRCP question bank contains over 3,300 best-of-five questions. Other key features include:
- Compare your performance to other candidates who are about to sit the MRCP. How are you doing compared to your colleagues? Are you ready to sit the exam?
- Questions can be answered in revision mode or test mode, which allows you to create timed tests and mock exams
- Extensive teaching notes accompany each question. These build to form a reference library you can access at any time
- Questions are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and consistent with current guidelines and clinical practice
- As you progress through the questions a series of key points are stored. These high-yield facts are invaluable for last minute revision
Pastest Essential Revision Notes for MRCP 4th Revised Edition by Philip Kalra Professor Kalra's unique and longstanding bestseller has been comprehensively updated and revised to reflect recent exam changes. With each chapter authored by renowned experts in their respective specialties and with key information displayed in a concise and structured format, this book remains the definitive guide to the MRCP written examinations.
Step uspto MRCP review notes are written by Dr. Khaled Magraby and also known as Dr. Khaled Magraby MRCP notes. These notes are prepared in an effort of providing great materials to students for the preparation of MRCP part 1 and part 2. Dr. Khaled Magraby notes include main points from Pass Medicine, Pastest, and on examination. Dr. Khaled Magraby himself is a specialist of Internal medicine (Nephrology) at Cairo University Egypt.