Everyday Diabetes in Primary Care: A Case-Based Approach
By Jay Shubrook
More than 85% of people with diabetes receive their diabetes care in the primary care setting. With the busy primary care practitioner in mind, Everyday Diabetes in Primary Care: A Case-Based Approach offers dozens of diabetes cases in an easy-to-digest format—each representing a common clinical question that clinicians face in this common and complex area. For every case, fellowship-trained diabetologist Dr. Jay Shubrook shares his considerable expertise, providing authoritative, real-world guidance for your day-to-day management of patients with diabetes.
- Uses commonly seen cases to introduce each problem and provide a framework for building a diagnostic or therapeutic plan
- Explores such key topics as clinical presentation, initial evaluation, engaging the patient in therapeutic lifestyle change, navigating pharmacotherapy, getting ahead of diabetes, and treating across the spectrum of disease
- Allows clinicians to access specific, relevant topics in a quick-reference, highly focused format
- Provides high-yield information and guidance from an expert in this complex field
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.