Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,12th Edition
by Anthony Trevor
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY COURSE AND BOARD EXAMS WITH THE WORLD’S BESTSELLING PHARMACOLOGY REVIEW BOOK!
From the authors of the field’s most trusted textbook, Katzung & Trevor’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, this full-color resource delivers a clear, concise review of fundamental concepts, backed by more than 800 questions and answers. The chapter-based approach facilitates use with course notes or larger texts.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL:
• Concise discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or specific drug groups in every chapter
• Full-color tables and figures (many new to this edition)
• Review questions followed by answers and explanations
• Two comprehensive 100-question practice exams, followed by answer keys and explanations for correct answers
• Diagrams that visually organize drug groups and concepts
• A list of high-yield terms and definitions you must kno