Penn Clinical Manual of Urology, 3rd edition
By Thomas J. Guzzo MD MPH, Robert C. Kovell MD, Justin B. Ziemba MD, Dana A. Weiss MD, Alan J. Wein MD PhD (Hon) FACS
Brief, well-illustrated chapters, an easy-to-read format, and a convenient, portable size make Penn Clinical Manual of Urology, 3rd Edition, your go-to resource for fast reference on the effective diagnosis and treatment of urologic disorders. Concise and practical, this manual is indispensable for both residents and practitioners as a daily clinical guide as well as an outstanding review tool for board exam preparation.
- Covers key topics such as recent advances in urologic oncology, including prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment; pelvic surgery; urinary tract function, dysfunction, and reconstruction; and male sexual health.
- Contains self-assessment questions online for every chapter and suggested readings for further study, making it an excellent resource for clinical questions and answers, as well as for exam study.
- Includes new algorithms and suggested core readings, clinical pearls, and updated content on physical examination.
- Highlights new imaging techniques that aid in the identification and treatment of a wide range of urologic issues―from simple to complex.
- Includes an abundance of clinical photos, algorithms, tables, charts, and MRI/CT scans that highlight and clarify the text.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.