Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease (3 Volume Set) – 11th Edition
Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management
Mark Feldman MD (Author), Lawrence S. Friedman MD (Author), Lawrence J. Brandt MD (Author)
For nearly 50 years, Sleisenger & Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease has been the go-to reference for gastroenterology and hepatology residents, fellows, physicians, and the entire GI caregiving team. Now in a fully revised 11th Edition, this two-volume masterwork brings together the knowledge and expertise of hundreds of global experts who keep you up to date with the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments for every clinical challenge you face in gastroenterology and hepatology. A logical organization, more than 1,100 full-color illustrations, and easy-to-use algorithms ensure that you’ll quickly and easily find the information you need.
- Features new and expanded discussions of chronic hepatitis B and C, Helicobacter pylori infection, colorectal cancer prevention through screening and surveillance, biologic agents and novel small molecules to treat and prevent recurrences of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), gastrointestinal immune and autoimmune diseases, and more.
- Offers reliable coverage of key topics such as Barrett’s esophagus, gut microbiome, enteric microbiota and probiotics, fecal microbiota transplantation, and hepatic, pancreatic, and small bowel transplantation.
- Provides more quick-reference algorithms that summarize clinical decision making and practical approaches to patient management.
- Employs a consistent, templated, format throughout for quick retrieval of information.
- Includes monthly updates online, as well as more than 20 procedural videos.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.