Sports Medicine in the Pediatric Office: A Multimedia Case-Based Text, 2nd Edition
The second edition of this best-selling pediatric sports medicine resource provides step-by-step demonstrations of the examination and evaluation techniques for common sports injuries. The book includes more than 100 images, plus 2+ hours of video covering physical examination keys; when to order radiographs, CT scans, and MRIs; treatment plan development; case-based coverage of common injuries, including ankle and foot, knee and lower leg, shoulder, wrist and elbow, hip and spine, and concussions and preventive strategies.This all encompassing resource allows you to:
- Walk through case studies that highlight the issues most commonly seen at specific stages of development.
- View examinations and tests that can help you identify the extent and location of injury.
- See demonstrations of preventive strengthening exercises.
- Use proven approaches to diagnosing and managing sports injuries to improve your practice.
- Learn which test results to obtain and when.
- And more!