Study Guide for Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10th Edition
Master pediatric nursing concepts and apply them to the practice setting! Corresponding to the chapters in Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10th Edition, by Marilyn Hockenberry and David Wilson, this study guide reinforces your understanding of pediatric nursing with learning activities, review questions, and case studies with critical thinking questions.
- A variety of question types includes multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and true/false questions.
- Critical thinking case studies apply concepts to real-world practice.
- An answer key is included in the back of the study guide.
- Perforated pages allow you to submit assignments to your instructor.
- Key terms are accompanied by definitions and help you learn important terminology.