Urgent Care Medicine Secrets, 1e
by Robert Olympia MD (Author), Rory O’Neill DO (Author), Matthew Silvis MD (Author) _0
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Urgent Care Secrets, a new volume in this bestselling series, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Provides an evidence-based approach to medical and traumatic complaints presenting to urgent care centers, focusing on presenting signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, office management, and when to refer for higher level of care.
- Covers the full range of essential topics for understanding today’s practice of urgent care – essential information for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams expedite reference and review.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.